3.30.2006

Missing home


I miss smoke(less) breaks with Matt every 15 minutes and the way he agrees with everything I say when I am mad mostly because he's scared.

I miss going to the Gap every week with Jo for no reason and putting on whoreish amounts of eyeliner (she's where it all began...) and getting drunk on margaritas at Carlos while chaperoning high school kids.

I miss Nicole yelling "SARAH RICE" at the top of her lungs and hugging me tight.

I miss turkey and swiss sandwiches and the BEST Dr. Pepper in the world at Rockabelly. I miss the No. 10 at El Caz.

I miss the free Rec and working out with the old people every morning.

I miss drinking Fishbowls in 15 minutes.

I miss working somewhere I loved so much that I would stay all night if I had to.

I miss the "oh my god, I can't believe I did that" Saturday mornings.

4 comments:

anonymous jones said...

Hi there! You didn't drink the fish in the fish bowl, did you?

Anonymous said...

I feel like I haven't talked to you in a month! I miss my Sarah, it's been such a stressful week. I need to get my Sarah fix!

Jo said...

I totally forgot that we got drunk when we were supposed to be chaperoning those kids. Good times.

Jo said...

I totally forgot that we got drunk when we were supposed to be chaperoning those kids. Good times.