3.13.2006

I can't find my car

Today I got a snow day, and I am not in school! I spent the day watching Gilmore Girls on my computer and other worthless activities. However, now I want my dad because I went to see if I could find my car, and nope, it's not there. At least not visible.

Molly the Mustang sucks at large amounts of snow. My street is a partial snow emergency route. Snow emergenices last three days and Day 2 and Day 3 are no parking on my street. So, it has to be gone by 8 a.m. Seeing as how her wheels are in about 10 inches of snow, it's looking unlikely.



So now I am going to walk to the gas station a block away and hope they have a shovel. Seeing as how the snow comes up to my knees if I don't get in the deepest parts I am sure my shoveling endeavor will be successful with all that upper body strength.

My apartment:


UPDATE:
Mission accomplished. The most ghetto shovel in the world was found at the gas station. It's better than walking nine blocks to the hardware store.



Now, I go dig. With snow up to my knees. Damn being short.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, but I CANNOT QUIT LAUGHING!

The image of you walking in knee-deep snow to find a shovel to dig out molly just cracks me up.

Good luck. I'm praying.

Jo said...

I like posts with pictures. You should do that more.