3.21.2006

This is a Tuesday

7:15 a.m. Alarm goes off. Continue hitting snooze until 7:36 - the last possible minute I can waste.

8:05 a.m. Put Blues Clues bandaid on my thumb.

8:10 a.m. Try to leave for work but for the next 45 seconds chase Pica up and down the hallway so she won't cry all day while I am gone.

8:36 a.m. Unlock door to work because I am the first person here. Wonder why I am always late but frequently the first. Immediately put on gold crown pin that my co-worker is paying me $10 to wear everyday for a month.

10:43 a.m. Document co-workers activities on private whiteboard online. Note how his face turns red at any mention of Josh Hartnett. Same co-worker we saw with 3.2 beers in stuffed in his pocket at bar in Uptown. Speaking of Uptown, two people were shot there this weekend. This is where I live.

11:46 a.m. Talk with other co-worker about how the guy she likes has a sister that is in love with him. Proceed to talk about people we know who like incest.

12:14 p.m. Eat Lean Cuisine. Discuss with Mary Kate how we are going to move to New York and live in a closet-size apartment with nine other people.

1:06 p.m. Decide I have diabetes because I have peed too much in the last 24 hours. Watch man wash windows that are two feet from my face but he can't see me watching him because they are tinted. Awkward.

1:30 p.m. Read about Matthew Perry on thesuperficial.com. Apply to be a Kaplan tutor. Crave those french fried onion things that come in a can even though I haven't eaten them in years.

2 p.m. Continue emailing Edie and Alison every four minutes on average. Continue talking to Jo and Mary Kate online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's possible that I'm way too involved in your life.

I knew about a lot of these happenings before reading the blog - including the band aid, the diabetes, and the french fried onions.