3.09.2006

My life is boring

I'm really bored so I am doing this. Blame Jo for bringing me back to 5th grade.

Ten firsts:
first halloween costume: Clown with two pillows stuffed in my stomach area.
first best friend: Keith Parrott
first screen name: The one I have now.
first time to see the ocean: Maybe 7 when I went to Disneyland.
first C: High school physics. I hate you Mr. I can't even remember your name now.
first job: Plant pathology lab at K-State
first pet: Sugar and Spice the hamsters and Mittens the cat
first stuffed animal: A brown bear. Very original. My favorite was this nasty pink pony with a blue mane that was bigger than me.
first school: Co-op Preschool in Holt, Mich. Then Marlatt Elementary

Nine lasts
last hug: Ron in LA
last movie: Brokeback Mountain
last text message: Alison: "Someone just called from the Times number..... what the hell?"
last cd played: Mix from Cayte.
last bubble bath: Sometime when I was home in my parents jacuzzi tub. I miss home.
last time you cried: In Iowa. Dreadful place.
last date: Do people still date?
last time you ate something: Pita bread and hummus an hour ago.
last time you said 'I love you': My little sister Layne last night

Eight 'have you evers'
have you ever dated one of your best friends: Yes. I got new best friends.
have you ever skinny dipped: No
have you ever been on tv: Yes
have you ever lost someone you loved: Yes
have you ever been depressed: Yes
have you ever woken up and not known where you were? For a second. It was Jo's bathroom floor.
have you ever laughed so hard you peed your pants: Yes
have you ever been in love?: Yes

Seven places you've been
Italy, Denmark, Guatemala, Argentina, Paraguay, Brazil, Topeka

Six things you did yesterday
Got bit in the face by my cat, walked a block to my car, laughed til I cried at work, ate pudding, edited two stories for people, got a check for $1,597.

Five things in no particular order
computer, hair clip, sushi, Fossil, Dilbert

Four people you can tell anything to
Jo, Matt, Alison, Edie

Three wishes
1) a job that makes me happy
2) Greece
3) abs

Two things you want to do before you die
Live abroad, inspire someone

One thing you regret
Not being strong enough to let go when it was time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch man, ouch, you can tell me anything

Sarah said...

Christi too! Christi!