3.20.2006

Text messaging is evil

I will post about New York later when I have my pictures and don't have work to do. But here's my latest text messages that make me laugh.

- "You are a tease. Don't ever text me and leave me hanging like this. I expect a full report in the morning, no matter how hungover you are. ;)"

- "What can I do? Need me to call and be the surrogate boyfriend?"

- "Im drunker than before and in queens"

- ... I'm home now with my HS friends. They want to see a picture of you (topless). Gasp!"

- "Im sorry. We don't say "gay" in Kansas."

- "They don't call you the shorter slut for nothing."

- "So I defintely puked last night when I got home."

- "Are you clubbin' tonight dawg?"

- "It's always the fat girls that eat donuts during break."

- "I hope this doesn't wake you but I need to know how long your feet are in inches."

- Most boys are. I think its because they don't know whether they are thinking with their brain or their penis. It's really very sad."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that I made this list. :)

This is hilarious. My friends - besides you- are not nearly this funny.

Jo said...

Wow. Lots of those are from me. We are funny, funny kids.