3.06.2006

Back from LA

I am horrifying. :)

Amended: I am not horrifying. I should just stop embarassing myself with drunken confessions. Like my favorite "My ceiling is spinning."



Highlights from LA

- Fuck me boots work.
- I can still make good choices despite my tendency to say things like "cuddle" when I am drunk.
- Lots of good food especially that endive thing. Saturday night I went to this Mexican restaurant and had the best chicken quesadillas on the planet.
- Dipping my numb feet into the ocean
- Drinking like I think I can actually still drink
- David Sedaris play in Hollywood called "The Book of Liz"
- The view from Hollywood Hills
- Eating a churro on Olivera Street by myself

And the best: Our keynote speaker on Sunday was a national writer with the AP. She was giving this inspiring talk when her cell phone goes off ... "Since you've been gone." Oh, Kelly Clarkson. You always make such an entrance.

No comments: