1.18.2006

Not so idolish

Only two more days of work til the weekend. Jo is coming! I am SO excited. It's the first visitor I've had other than my mom, who is obligated to visit me.

By the weekend, I will have made a decision. I will know where in a month I will be living. I'll have probably made a few people's lives much more complicated and a few others disappointed. It's funny how one measly decision can have opposite effects on people but all you have to worry about is yourself, which sometimes seems to come so unnaturally.

But Jo will be here, and things will be more familiar and fun. Plus there will no doubt be alcohol, movies and shopping.

Tonight due to the lack of motivation to change the channel I was forced to watch the American Idol auditions. It reminded me of my pet peeve of people who don't know they suck. It's beyond me how people don't know their limitations and attempt to sing on national TV with voices like that. So sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Aunt and I watched, too. I felt so bad for the little cowboy kid who made it - but only because he'd never been on a plane and had only sung for animals.

He was so excited, but I still felt bad for him.

Otherwise, everyone who sucked generally frustrated me, too.