4.29.2006

Friday night

Best quotes from my Friday night:

"I am over 9/11."

"You don't see a lot of trust fund babies in the Army... was that really loud?"

"Do you have that feeling that if we let that conversation go 20 more seconds someone would have come over and told us to keep it down?"

"What are those?
Crunchy rolls with shrimp.
Wow, they are really beautiful."

"We just need jams!"

"We could have just done shots of vodka, and it would have tasted better than this."

"I was at Taco Bell and the guy said how are you? I said, fine, how are you? He said bien. I drove off because what the fuck is that? We only speak English in America."

"Normally I don't like them because they are small, but I really like my boobs today."

"Look! Another reason to leave work early ... like we need one."

No comments: