4.11.2006

Feta cheese, Twins game and an Audi

I stole this. Because I am bored and feeling strongly about nothing today at least that's blog worthy.

Maybe I should....
go wash my hands because they are a little sticky from the ice cream I just ate.

I love...
God, friends, family, 75-degree weather, eel sushi, Indian curry, haircuts, writing, feta cheese, new clothes, my bed, Macs, getting stuff in the mail, tulips, traveling, blue eyes, summer rain, The West Wing and my hooker boots

I don't understand ...
anything spatial.

I lose...
my patience often.

People say I'm...
short, fabulous, cute, funny, intimidating, talking too much.

Love is ...
good.

Somewhere, someone...
is doing something way more exciting.

I will always...
wonder if I would be happier doing something different.

Forever is...
usually not forever.

I never want to ...
drown in the ocean.

I think the current President is ...
unable to lead responsibly.

When I woke up this morning...
I went back to sleep.

I get annoyed when ...
people don't know they suck.

Kisses are the worst when ...
they are from someone gross.

Tomorrow I'm going to...
go to the doctor, lawyer and a Twins game.

I really want...
to start going to the gym. An Ipod. A new laptop. Brown sandals. Chipotle.

I have low tolerance for people who ...
make bad decisions and then wonder why their life is out of control.

If I had a million dollars ...
buy an Audi, pay off my bills, buy out Banana Republic and Express.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doctor, Lawyer and Twin's game.

If I didn't know you better, I'd say you were boyfriend shopping.

I'm stealing this post.