5.12.2006

One year later

Tomorrow some of my friends officially graduate from college, which means it's been a whole year since I graduated. Yikes. Since then I have:

- Had two jobs with salaries. Three part-time jobs.

- After those jobs, changed my mind completely on what I want to do with my life.

- Lived in three states - Kansas, Iowa and Minnesota

- Traveled to Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Nashville, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City

- Went to bars (sans Iowa) a lot and ended up making out a lot (sans Iowa). Threw up on Jo's shoes.

- Met some crazy people including one who didn't know if Bush was a Republican or Democrat, one who went into therapy because I didn't love him back, a Star Trek fanatic and ninja-lovers.

- Lost one of my best friends.

- Got my wisdom teeth out. Got two dry sockets. Itched like a drug addict from percocets.

- Went to the emergency room twice, including once at an airport.

- Found out that most of my college education mattered for nothing.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Thanks for that last one. Really encouraging. Although part of me already suspected that all this work was more or less for nothing.

So how do we feel about grad school?