5.26.2006

Needles

So yesterday was less than fun but I survived. The worst was when the nurse couldn't get the plastic tube into my vein for the first IV, and I bled all over the bed. Then they sprayed this nasty crap in the back of my throat so it was numb. That's the last thing I remember. I woke up an hour later alarmed that there was a person next to me sleeping.

Someone took me in a wheelchair to the CT scan place. I had to drink barium contrast. In between each bottle of it, I curled up on the couch and slept. Everytime the radiologist came out to give me bottles, he had to wake me up. Then IV No. 2, which went in without any digging.Then I went home and slept for six hours.

Today my throat hurts, but I'll be better soon hopefully. After all that do they know what's wrong with me yet? No.

No comments: