6.05.2007

I *heart* New York

Highlights from my weekend in NYC where I am having a hard time not living.

1. The best sushi I've ever had topping my previous best in Portland. Sushi Haru on the Upper East Side. Salmon that melts in your mouth. Yum.

2. Trying on dresses on the UES where the ladies compliment you and make you feel gorgeous only to tell them you can't afford their $300 sundresses and have them suddenly turn into snobby bitches.

3. Staying out til 5 a.m. and seeing the sun rise while eating grilled cheese in a Bronx diner.

4. Having a Bronx 8th grader ask if I was M.'s sister because all white people look alike.

5. Tasti D Light chocolate pudding frozen yogurt with rainbow sprinkles.

6. Trying to decide if I am in the mood for Korean, Thai, Greek, Mexican, Italian or diner food... or if I want to walk to the next block.

Loooooove it.

No comments: