6.14.2006

Things I hate about opening mail

1. Those stupid mailer envelopes that have sawdust instead of bubbles to package the item. Sawdust is not a good idea. There is no way to actually open the envelope without coating yourself in that smell and the little flakes. Saving these for last prevents me from mistakenly assuming I work in a lumber store.

2. Packing peanuts: They stick to your hands so you can't get them off. For awhile, you stand over the trash can clawing at your hand but soon realize the only option is the sink. The peanuts then clog the drain.

3. Envelopes inside envelopes. It's like a funny birthday joke. Yet, not funny. And not my birthday.

4. Pull tabs: Also my favorite thing about opening mail, when they work. Usually however, some dumbface put tape over the tab so the pull tab only pulls halfway forcing you to use scissors thus voiding the pull tab's efforts.

5. The fact I even open mail on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Did you get the mail I sent? I included no sawdust or packing peanuts, but I did wrap duct tape around the whole thing four times after sealing it - just in case.

:)