6.12.2006

All in a day's work

Remember the Enron scandal?

Corporate fraud, using companies funds for personal advancement, investigations, audits, more audits, terminations, eventual court cases.

Yeah, that happened to me last week. Or rather the company where I am currently employed.

My last three jobs have involved:

1. Me becoming the plaintiff in a federal lawsuit.

2. $50,000 cut from the program I was in charge of and a bunch of angry teens.

3. Embezzlement.

Pretty sure God is telling me to just stop working completely. Either that or I am really good at attracting trouble.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Yes. Stop working. We'll move somewhere and become cat ladies. We can earn money by selling our purebred kittens. And I can sell my knitting. It will be great.

Anonymous said...

Nicely done. :)

Homegirl said...

oh man, you're in trouble, can't stay away from court cases I see :)