6.23.2006

Starbucks update


I have cut way down on my Starbucks intake but since I rollerbladed 12 miles last night, and I was still tired this morning I rationalized that I deserved it.

It was pretty busy and I had to give my order to a girl, not my usual guy that teases me about my order. So I order it and then am standing in this huge group of chatty ladies waiting for my drink. Starbucks boy, who I have named Josh just because, starts to call out my drink and sticks his head around all the machines, stops mid-sentence and says loudly, "Haha, I should have known it was you!"

To this comment, every single person in Starbucks turns and looks at me and I just grin and walk out. Half of them thought I was really cool and half were judging me because they think I go to Starbucks every single day and that's the only reason they know me.

Little does that half know, I am just really famous. At Starbucks.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Well, you are kind of a big deal. People know you. At Starbucks.

Homegirl said...

What is your order?

Sarah said...

Tall mocha light frappucino WITH whip cream.