4.09.2007

Where I have been

What I've Been Doing
Working a lot. I wish I could say I did amazing and wonderful things while in the many fun cities I have been to in the last two months like Portland, New York City, Washington D.C. But it's all a blur of stress, frustration, wonder, indecision and more stress.

What I've Been Listening To
James Morrison's Undiscovered album, Josh Radin and Natalie Merchant

What I've Been Eating
I've had tomato soup and grilled cheese three times this week. Trader Joe's makes really good organic tomato soup. I buy the soup then add in pesticides and chemicals just to prove I am not a hippy.

What I've Been Thinking
I am currently entertaining the thought of curling up under my desk into a little ball until the world seems safe enough for me to be in it again.

What I've Been Reading
My Shape magazine although I think people judge me while I read it on the treadmill like "you really think you could have Kelly Ripa's body? Ha." I don't really think I can get a "perfect bikini body" by June 1. Let's be realists, people.

What I've Been Dreaming
I don't dream while in a Benadryl-induced sleep. The minute I start dreaming while taking Benadryl I will switch to meth.

What I've Been Watching
Twins games, Lewis Black standup on YouTube, West Wing Season One dvds.

What I've Been Predicting
One of these days spitting fire out of my mouth won't just be a threat, but will become a reality.

What I've Been Plugging
Exercise. I can't make myself go to the gym everyday but everyday that I do go, the world seems a lot less antagonistic toward me. If Minnesota weather cooperated a bit more I might be able to actually go everyday but snow is still in the forecast here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back to blogging.
I ate tomoato soup and grilled cheese this week, too! It always makes me feel like a kid.

Glad to hear you're taking appropriate precautions against hippy-ism.

Shape mag: I pretty much think it's the Devil. You should start reading something like "Sarah is young and fabulous" or "Why I Rule." Yes. That would be better. If people give you funny looks, roll up the magazine and chase them around the gym with it.

And let me know if you perfect the fire spitting routine I'll bet we could get you on the Discovery Channel... I'll be your agent. :)