10.20.2008

Dress shopping


I hate dress shopping even more than I hate shopping in general. Mostly because stores make nothing in my size and dress fashion these days is reminiscent of a paper sack. I dragged poor S to almost every store in the Mall of America. One would think the largest mall in United States might have just one dress for me. False.

However, I found this BCBG dress half off at Macy's the next day which I dressed up with cheap jewelry and shoes. It's a nice balance between end of October and 80-degree weather and wedding guest and date of the man of honor.

Tonight I have to make my I-am-going-on-a-trip-so-I-have-to-have-new-makeup Target run.
Then it's off to Laguna Beach for my quick 24-hour dream of making my own episode of "The Hills." Then the SIL wedding extravaganza begins.

No comments: