2.27.2008

Diets are bogus

I am not on a diet, more like a "I have to wear a swimsuit in three months" exercise plan. I was running an hour about five days a week and then Lampshade (as the boy would now like to be referred to, even though he never reads this blog) broke his foot while trying to scare me as I came out of the bathroom. Motivation shot.

I have lost about five pounds since October just with running but trying ever so slightly to eat more things that are red, orange and green. Last night, though, I had two pieces of lasagna, red wine, several pieces of bread and salad. And, I haven't run in about three weeks.

This morning I weighed what I weighed my freshman year in college - the lowest in seven years.

Clearly, lack of exercise and eating enough for three people is the best route.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! You should start integrating chocolate into that diet and see if increases the weight loss. :)